Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Revote!

Ok, so in all fairness ladybug is blowing everything else out of the water!  However, since I'm having a hard time finding a ladybug costume I love, I am invoking my motherly right to have a revote ~ this time with pictures!!!  (Side Note:  I did provide TWO ladybug options just to satisfy our voting public!)


So here we go again...



The poll options correspond with the pictures above...


Once again...what should Sophie be for Halloween?!
Baby Blossom
Lamb
Lion
Teddy Bear
Fairy
Rabbit
Cow
Monkey
Ladybug 1
Ladybug 2
Elmo
Puppy
Butterfly

  
pollcode.com free polls

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the ladybug one and I really think you, being so very crafty, could make it! I have the directions on how to make a tutu if you want me to email you....It is really easy!
B/c of you I started looking for Jay even though there is no real reason too...It is not like we will go anywhere...

Holly said...

I am thinking of making Logan a skunk....http://www.potterybarnkids.com/shop/baby/halloween/halloween-costumes/

The Taliaferro Family said...

Kristin ~ Yes, please email me how to make a tutu. Even if I don't use it for this, I'm sure I will put it to use in the future.

Holly ~ Very cute! I got a catalog the other day from there. There costumes are adorable!

The Taliaferro Family said...

Oh and Kristin ~ Dress that kid up! We aren't going anywhere either (well other than the pictures) but it would still be super cute for him to dress up :) Hmmm...what could Jay be???