Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Introducing...

RICE CEREAL!  Yes, my baby is already old enough to eat rice cereal in a HIGH CHAIR!  I simply have no idea where the past (almost) four months have gone, but I am absolutely certain that they have gone way too fast.

I am so in love with my little princess and continue to be amazed at every milestone she reaches.  I made the rice very soupy the first day, sort of by accident, but we have now thickened it up a little more.  She seems to like the idea of eating "real" food a lot, but definitely prefers the oatmeal rice to the brown rice. Can you blame her?  I don't think I can ~ though I'll have to take her word for which one tastes better!  I'm not quite willing to try it myself :)

Hope you enjoy our first attempt at "solids"!

August 10, 2010

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

How exciting...can't believe how fast she's growing up!!!!