Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Even on her worst day...

she can make you smile and laugh ~ oh the joy she brings to my life!

My poor, sweet baby girl had a terrible TERRIBLE day at daycare yesterday :(  Of course this just HAD to happen on my first full day back at work.  So yes, I felt like a HORRIBLE mother that she was there all day unhappy, not to mention SCREAMING! Poor baby was red-faced, screaming, and had huge tears flowing from those oh so swollen eyes.  Not the happy baby I was hoping to find :(  (Did that paint a vivid enough picture to make you feel sorry for her?  Because it was supposed to!  It was the most pitiful thing I have ever seen ~ and totally broke my heart.)

Today was a little better ~ though I did leave work early to go and sit with her for a while (aka monitoring to figure out what was going on).  Turns out it was a simple fix for which I am very grateful, if not slightly annoyed at the same time.  She just needed to be burped and elevated longer after her feeds.  Acid reflux, oh how I dislike you!  Oh, and just so I am completely fair, teething I dislike you too!

Anyway, here's hoping tomorrow is a better day than the last two!  If not, Lord help us all...

But back to the topic of the post, oh how I digress.

Even on her worst day of daycare (thus far at least), this is what my sweet baby shared with her Mommy!  What a beautiful smile ~ I tell you, she is something else (um...and also very LOUD)!!!

August 30, 2010

2 comments:

Holly said...

Awww! It broke my heart just reading it! But Logan and I are sitting here watching the video, and he is talking back! And mimicing her. Tomorrow is going to be so funny!Hope each day gets better and better!

Debbie said...

I love you Sophie Grace!