Once we finished up at the redwood forest, we took Leslie's advice and took the short drive to Stinson Beach. So beautiful and the warm sand was perfect! Having never actually stepped into the Pacific Ocean, I had NO IDEA it would be
We spent Friday evening at home with Leslie, Brian and the boys. Surprisingly, the boys warmed up to us quite quickly given I hadn't seen them in a LOOOOOOONG time. Over the weekend we toured some of San Francisco (minus Brian who left Saturday for a business trip in San Diego), went to a local park and just spent some great quality time with the family. We had a great time and I feel so very blessed to have been able to bond more with Leslie and the boys.
Hope you enjoy the slideshow and videos! There's a lot to see ~ apparently I was video camera happy these few days :) But, hey, when you get bored, just remember we have offered you a tremendous amount of free entertainment! Love you all :)
Magical Memories
Muir Woods
Stinson Beach
Glorious Golden Gate
(Side Note: The cute little sweater Sophie is wearing was Aunt Leslie's from when she was a baby! It fit perfectly and she looked ADORABLE!)
Uncle Kevin Playing with the Boys
Trying to Video while Simultaneously Explaining a Video Camera
(Warning: May cause serious motion sickness!)
Makes You Wanna Jump Jump!
And this wraps up our California vacation. I'm sure we will be doing it again in a couple of years provided everyone stays put! As for now, we are loving being home ~ nothing quite like coming home :) Also, in NO way, do I support the hat Logan is wearing! GIG 'EM AGGIES!!!


1 comment:
What a wonderful first family vacation! I see a very nice scrapbook project coming-many memories for you and Kevin, and stories and pictures for Miss Sophie later on.
Post a Comment