Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yes, it's early...

Yes, I know it is two months + until Halloween.  I haven't lost my mind (just yet anyway)!  However, we have scheduled Sophie's six-month photo shoot for October 17th, and well, one of her outfit changes just has to be her Halloween costume :)

The problem is, she would be precious in ANYTHING so I have no idea where to start!  Please vote for your favorite or favorites if you happen to have more than one ;)  The poll will be open for approximately two weeks at which point I will take the top three choices and start looking for costumes.  And then, since I know myself and my inability (at times) to make decisions, there will likely be a second poll with pictures for the final costume ~ yes, I know this seems like a lot for Halloween.  But people, this will FOREVER be her FIRST Halloween costume!  We simply can't go wrong here ~ this is another of those things that could traumatize her for life!!!  (Not to mention the need for a precious scrapbook page!)

Please Note:  If you happen to choose "other", you better leave a comment with an idea!!!

What should Sophie be for Halloween???
Princess (Daddy's Choice)
Ladybug
Butterfly
Lamb
Teddy Bear
Angel
Fairy
Baby Blossom (flower)
Puppy
Lion
Monkey
Elephant
Elmo
Other

  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I voted Ladybug!!! And what do you know, its already in the lead. :)

Holly said...

I did too! Don't worry, I was planning ahead for Logan too! I am already trying to think of what he can be this year.