Jay was watching it and talking back to her! lol
What a chatterbox! I am sure she and Logan are going to have some good conversations! Can't wait to see y'all!
Kristin - that's hilarious! I wonder what those two munchkins are saying?! Maybe I'll have her do a post just to Jay so they can talk some more :)Holly - I am sure they will have many conversations while you guys are here! Can't wait to see you two :)
Also very cute unless you're on the phone with Aunt Jaime! ;-P J/K....it is cute all the time (just hard to hear is all)!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jay was watching it and talking back to her! lol
What a chatterbox! I am sure she and Logan are going to have some good conversations! Can't wait to see y'all!
Kristin - that's hilarious! I wonder what those two munchkins are saying?! Maybe I'll have her do a post just to Jay so they can talk some more :)
Holly - I am sure they will have many conversations while you guys are here! Can't wait to see you two :)
Also very cute unless you're on the phone with Aunt Jaime! ;-P J/K....it is cute all the time (just hard to hear is all)!!
Post a Comment