Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Exersaucer Excitement

A little over a week ago I, yes I, put together Sophie's exersaucer :) Kevin was home sick from work for a few days and for some reason I decided this would be the time to put together her newest toy...you know, two or three parts, a click here, a screw there...how hard could this be?! Um...hours later, I realized maybe this task was a bit more time intensive than I originally thought! And, yes, I know it was a little prior to the 4+ month age range recommended on the box, but I figured we could at least give it a shot!

The end result of my hours of work ~ priceless :)

Pure Joy!

Wow Mommy! This thing lights up!!!

Having a nice chat with the iguana...wonder what secrets she was telling?!

Soooo much fun!

Coy little grin :)

Seriously Mom? Can I please play without you snapping a million pictures for once?!!!

Well, ok. One more grin if you insist!

4 comments:

The Paradis Family said...

You are right-priceless! :)

Holly said...

Too stinkin cute! I love her expressions! Logan loved his too- and yeah, I am the one who put it together, like most of his stuff. Why are these things so complicated? But boy are those things lifesavers! Glad little missy loves hers. That 'coy little grin' makes me think she is going to be a little imp...or flirt

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! To cute for words! She is really adorable.

Sabrina said...

Hi! I found my way over here from BAM. I remember when we first put my little girl in hers a year and a half ago :(, she had all of the same exciting faces as Sophie!! She's so adorable! Isn't it one of the most amazing feelings to see those emotions from her!! :)