Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can you tell...

Can you tell I've officially gone back to work???  Yes, I've neglected the blog, but I seriously have NO time!  And what little time I do have in the evenings is solely devoted to me sweet girl.

So here's a quick rundown of our lives the last couple weeks ~ more details to come this weekend (hopefully)!

  • Sophie loves daycare but is terrified of strangers.
  • She is teething and trying to learn to scoot and sit-up unassisted.
  • I completed my first bootcamp.  Second bootcamp starts this coming Monday.
  • Running group started this evening.  Sophie loves it!  (Unfortunately it ends right at bedtime...)
  • Sophie and her Daddy had their first overnight stay without Mommy last Saturday.  Mommy was in Austin with some WONDERFUL friends!  Much needed girl time :)
  • Kevin leaves for A WEEK on Sunday.  This during my deadline week.  Yes, I'm panicking!
  • Work is terribly busy (but I'm reminding myself to be thankful I have a job).  
  • I've order Sophie's 6-month and Halloween outfits for our upcoming photo session in October.
  • Photography class with Jaime this Saturday.  Mimi is coming to watch Sophie so Daddy can also have a well deserved break.
  • My kid loves carrots and sweet potatoes, tolerates squash, likes apples and pears, and detests bananas.
  • My dog has decided she might like to walk again.  Yea Annie!  I don't know why this is, but I am loving it while it lasts. 
I'm exhausted and that's all I can manage for now.  Those were in no particular order and yes, I was rambling.  This is how tired I am.

Good night.

No comments: