Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Updated Videos :)

It has been a while since we have posted any recent videos of our Little Miracle Walker...and, since Kevin isn't home, I figured I might as well spend my time wisely (ha ha) and update the blog :)

These videos were taken this past Thursday. We took the pups out front (she does well on concrete ~ traction issues I suppose) so that we could give everyone an update! One note...Thursdays aren't her best days as that is her "day of rest" from Wednesdays hydrotherapy + acupuncture + chiropractic adjustments. This is certainly one well-loved baby!

Video One ~ *Disclaimer ~ she kept trying to get to Mommy who just happened to be filming, so I apologize in advance for the somewhat odd video angles :)


Video Two ~ *Due to disclaimer above, we switched the videographer role around so Kevin could get a better video. Note the time on the video and how long she walks around :) It's so thrilling for us and are so grateful for all those who have prayed and are continuing to pray for our baby!


Video Three ~ This is what our first born was up to while Sissy was practicing! You can see how impressed he is with her!


See how impressed?! The neighbor pup is so much more exciting! But to give him the benefit of the doubt, at least our neighbors have a black pomeranian mix, so when his entire world is surrounded by other dachshunds, I think he enjoys playing with one of his own, even if it is through the fence :) I love you Georgie!

No comments: