Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

4 More Days & Counting...

Hi Baby! I hope all is going well in there. Mommy still prays for you every day! I can't wait to see you for the first time, but I know I probably won't get to at our appointment on Friday :( This makes me sad because I want to see you and your little heartbeat SOOOO badly. The waiting is excruciating!

The Lord is in control though and there is nothing more I can do to keep you safe than give you over to the Lord. He is the greatest source of shelter and comfort there is and so I am trusting you to Him.

I love you Sweet Pea! Only 260 some odd days to go! It seems so far away but I know you will be here before we know it! We can't wait :)

Until tomorrow, Precious Pea, stay safe and happy in there! We love you more than you will ever know!!!!

No comments: