Yesterday, (Monday, August 24, 2009 at approximately 6:00pm), Mommy and Daddy found out that you would be the newest addition to our little family.
Oh, how I have prayed for you! I have prayed that God would love you and mold you into a perfect little angel as I know only He can. I have prayed that when the time was right that you would live in Mommy's tummy and grow into a healthy baby.
Over the past (almost) 24 hours, I have prayed that we would be the Mommy and Daddy that you need. That we will be able to love you the way a child from God should be loved, that I will do everything right so that you may be happy and healthy when you enter into this world 9 months from now, that we will raise you in a home that worships the Lord and that you will know the Lord's salvation and love from an early age. I prayed that all of your hopes and dreams will come true. I prayed that you would know we will always be here for you no matter what and will love you with a love that is unconditional. I have prayed almost nonstop...thanking the Lord for you and your precious life! You are the greatest blessing we could ever have asked for! I love you so much already and I know that will only grow each and every day. Thank you for the honor and privilige of being your Mommy.
As your Mommy, I suspected you have been there for a couple of weeks. I actually noted the date on my calendar when I suddenly felt the urge to pray for you...August 6, 2009. While I can't guarantee that is the specific date of your "creation", I have to say that I truly felt the Lord burdening my heart with the need to pray for you, to keep you safe and loved until you join us here in the outside world. What a true blessing from God to share some a wonderful moment in time with you and Him alone. Please know, I will pray for you daily for the rest of your life! You are my dear angel!
I bought your Daddy a card last night to announce your arrival. I also bought him a book, but frankly, that was probably more for me than for Daddy! Your Daddy loves you too and was so thrilled that you are on your way.
I also told Brother and Sister that they were going to be welcoming a new brother or sister into their lives. Yes, I know that they don't understand exactly but they will in time! As you grow, I know they will be some of the best friends that you will ever have. They will be loyal to you, protect you, and play with you...but most of all, they will love you!
Today I bought Mimi and Nana "Grandma's Brag Books". You and I will go mail these tomorrow so they too can pray for you and love you even now! Papa John and Grandma Gail will know later since we are going to visit soon! Your very first trip to Florida :)
That's all for now, Sweet Angel. I will continue to update often and one day I will make these blogs into a book so that you will have them forever. Anytime you need to know we love you, just look back on these words Sweet Baby and know that you were loved even before you joined us in this world! You are our Precious Gift and we will cherish you always!
Until tomorrow, Sweet Baby, stay safe in there and know you are loved!!! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment