Well, it doesn't look like my precious baby made it on tv after all!!!!!!!!! Imagine my heartbreak, especially after telling her how wonderful and perfect she was going to be on tv this morning. I am so sure she understood every word I was saying! In fact, she's probably boycotting any rehab at this very moment!!! Poor, poor baby! No wonder she was completely uninterested in Sully this morning ~ she must have known something I didn't...
Anyway, enough random banter about how wronged we all feel! Here is a link to the Canine Health Institute interview conducted this morning. Dr. Brode is our wonderful doctor, Eva is our fantastic rehab specialist (and neighbor) and Kristi (running MRI machine) is one half of our welcoming crew every morning we drop her off. Apparently, Aunt Amy (as she likes to be called) didn't make it on tv but we won't hold it against her!
Television star or not, this place has been our source of hope in what was one of the very worst trials Kevin and I have faced. We love them all dearly and they will forever be a part of our family!
http://www.khou.com/greatday/video/?nvid=385564&shu=1


No comments:
Post a Comment