Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Entry 3...

Good Morning Bean! Yes, it isn't creative...so sue us! It's just what has seemed to stick when we talk about you or to you so...

Last night was a rough night for Mommy! The things you do to my body are not always so very pleasant and sometimes very scary, seeing as how we've never done this before! But this morning, you made your presence known, so Good Morning My Sweet Angel! I will take all the morning sickness in the world, just to know you are ok in there.

Nana and Mimi both received their packages yesterday and are thrilled to have you join our family! They love you already :)
I have to get ready for work now :( I'd (well, perhaps, WE) would rather stay home and sleep, but that isn't really an option :(

Until later Sweet Baby...WE LOVE YOU!




Baby Entry 3 Continued...

It has been 4 days since we found out about you and in one week from today we will have our very first appointment with the OB-GYN. Oh how I am praying for the chance to see your little heart beating. I can't even imagine the wonder of such an experience! Plus, I know it will help to ease a lot of the anxiety I feel since we are so early in the pregnancy right now. You are our Dear Angel and I have come to love you SOOOO much!

I decided to have Sonic for lunch today but you politely declined ~ you'll like it in a few years I'm sure! If not, that's ok...it's not Daddy's favorite place either.

It's amazing the way my body is changing to make room for your growth! While not visible yet to the outside world, trust me, I am fully aware!

We are going to Galveston later on today and by the time we leave, Aunt Jaime and Uncle James will know they are going to have a wonderful little one to love as their own. They truly are fantastic people and I know they will be like second parents to you as you grow up. Cherish them Little One!

Well, that's it for Part 2 of Baby Entry 3! Enjoy staying warm in the oven (for a VERY long time ~ well not past the 40 week point preferably, but you get my point)! I love you so, so much and don't you ever forget it!

No comments: