Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 Weeks

Am I the only one who simply cannot believe my precious angel is already SIX weeks old...that's more than one whole hand :( I mean I know you want them to grow up to be wonderful, loving, kind, contributing members of society ~ but does it have to happen so quickly????

I'm sure I sound like a broken record because I think I say the same thing every Tuesday. But since I'm the sole author and editor of this whole shindig... :)

Not too much is different from the 5 week post but here are a few things to note...
  • Can officially only wear a couple of your newborn outfits...the rest you have outgrown. I guess you couldn't stay in newborn clothes forever :(
  • Have officially mastered projectile vomiting ~ this one I am not so thrilled about!
  • Are beginning to CONSIDER the fact that tummy time may not be as awful as you originally thought
  • Learning that diaper changes are actually a good thing and therefore, maybe it isn't necessary to cry EVERY time
  • Love to be entertained by Mommy and Daddy
  • Consistently sleep through lunches with friends, despite that if we are at home you wake up as soon as Mommy sits down to eat...hmmm...
  • Starting to self soothe with pacis (this is a MUST for our flight to California in July)!
  • Think your feet are pretty cool
  • Still need to be swaddled to sleep well
  • Sometimes wake up twice and night and others only once ~ obviously Mommy prefers the latter ;)
  • Blow spit bubbles! An accomplishment I'm sure :)
  • And the most important...ALREADY BLEED MAROON :) GIG 'EM AGS!!!