Yes, this is the third post of the day but hey, you gotta blog when you can! She is sleeping peacefully right now, so I'm trying to give her adoring public the updates I know you all crave :)
Tummy Time (She is supposed to be active, but she fell asleep quite quickly!)
I'm not exactly sure, but I think we are getting close to 8 lbs based on the fit of her newborn onesies. The 0-3 months are still really big on her but the newborns (which go up to 8 lbs) are starting to get a little snug.
2 comments:
Sophie looks like she's growing..how much does she weigh now heather??
I'm not exactly sure, but I think we are getting close to 8 lbs based on the fit of her newborn onesies. The 0-3 months are still really big on her but the newborns (which go up to 8 lbs) are starting to get a little snug.
Post a Comment