Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 Weeks!

Sophie had a wonderful 3-week birthday today :)

She and Mommy took the giant leap of faith and ran errands together! After a quick trip to work for her to meet a few special people, we did a Target trip and then met her wonderful Daddy for lunch :) There was a minimal meltdown towards the end of lunch over a dirty diaper, but who can blame her for that?! Once that was resolved, she was her happy, bright-eyed self for Kevin's office and slept right through PetsMart, where we picked up some special things for Brother and Sissy. She's been napping peacefully since getting home, and Mommy is beyond proud of her for behaving so well! She is certainly a trooper to have tolerated all that activity :)

At 3 weeks, Sophie is eating 3-ozs per feeding which happens about every 3 to 3.5 hours, is still wearing newborn clothes and diapers, is staying awake a little longer between naps, and continues to steal my heart with every second of her life.

Every day I say I couldn't love her more, but somehow I always do!!!

Three Weeks

Three Week Close-Up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karate chop!

The Taliaferro Family said...

LOL! I hadn't thought of that, but you are exactly right :)