Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meeting Logan ;)

Holly and Logan flew in from Virginia for Khyle (+ Cayson's) baby shower :) We miss you guys but are so grateful to Joel for serving our country ~ our world truly wouldn't be the same without families like yours!

Here are a few pics from lunch on Sunday before they had to leave again :(

Holly and Sophie

Sophie and Logan (Are these not two of the cutest babies in the entire world! Logan is truly one of the happiest kids I have ever known :) How can you not melt at that smile???)


3 comments:

The Paradis Family said...

Adorable....and we sure do miss you guys!!!! Come back soon!!!!

Jonell w Harrison said...

Yes indeed she is!!!!!

Holly said...

Thank you Heather! I miss y'all too! I am so happy y'all came for lunch, and that we got to meet that precious little girl! We can't wait to come back and visit! And know that our door is always open too =) I love you guys!!

PS They are the 2 cutest babies in the world!