I love my Grandma and Papa John! I slept so well on their chests and they absolutely adore me (but then who doesn't) :)
Also, a special thank you for taking the 5:00am feeding so Mommy and Daddy could sleep in!!!
Hanging with my Papa John!

This is peaceful sleeping if I ever saw it!
She was so good for them and then the real Sophie came out :) Just kidding, she really is a good baby 98% of the time! The other 2% she is just gassy which is not her fault...and that is what I tell myself a million times in the middle of the night ~ it is not her fault, it is not her fault, it is noone's fault, just keep rocking and patting, just keep rocking, it will be over soon...lol :)

Love you both very much! Can't wait to see you again REALLY soon!!!
Your newest granddaughter,
Sophia Grace


No comments:
Post a Comment