Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Month!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, has it seriously been almost a FULL MONTH since I updated the blog??? I can't believe how quickly time has passed!!! Of course, it is busy season + quarter close... I suppose I will use that as my excuse for being absent for so long. Thankfully, October 15th is ALMOST here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall life has been good for us these past few weeks. Kevin and I took a couple of days vacation and visited Dad and Gail in Panama City Beach, Florida. Our flights were miserable, delayed, and miserable (did I mention that already?)! I officially spent my first full night in an airport...I will pass on EVER doing that again. Even knowing all of that, I wouldn't have traded a minute of our visit, though I would have DEFINITELY NOT chosen Atlanta as our connecting airport!

We had a wonderful time visiting ~ we are so blessed to have such a loving family! Our visits with them are always relaxing and fun, and to be in such a beautiful place was just an added benefit. Want to know something just amazing ~ the water is BLUE and the sand is WHITE! No offense Galveston, but...oh for our water to be so blue... We ate wonderful seafood, searched for and found sanddollars, rented a pontoon boat on Sunday to go to Shell Island, and here comes the best part...WE SAW DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I do have an obsession but I just think they are some of the most beautiful and wonderful animals the Lord ever made!

I've posted a few pictures below for your enjoyment :)

Other than that, we haven't been up to much...just work...how exciting, right?! I promise to right more often now that the end of state tax returns is in sight! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: