Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Week in Review...

Yes, it has been over a week since I've posted to the blog! So sue me...

Last Friday, Kevin and I attended an Aeros hockey game with some of his co-workers. I have never been to a hockey game and wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it! I wish the break in between quarters wasn't so long (short attention span and all), but otherwise it was an entertaining fast-paced game.

Houston Aeros vs. San Antonio Rampage (and yes, we did win!)


This past weekend we didn't do a whole lot...don't you love weekends like that?! I did clean up the house and if it could talk, it would thank me!


Hmmm....I know that isn't much...but hey, it was a boring week! At least you got pictures :)

No comments: