Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Houston Dog Blog!

Miss Annie has made the big time :) Houston Dog Blog did an interview with Canine Health Institute and it has now been posted to their website. The star??? Miss Annie!

I am so proud of her and the progress she has made! She will officially finish with rehab sessions next month :) I knew this time would come...I thought I would be thrilled and while I am because of her progress (and of course the savings to come!), I am also realizing this is closing a chapter of our lives. We have grown to love the specialists there and count them as our second family ~ we would not be where we are today without their help and are forever indebted to them for what they have done for our angel!

I love you Miss Annie and you are a true witness to what God can do!

http://www.houstondogblog.com/

No comments: