Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

I love you...

Hi Baby...it has been so long since I have written to you the words of my heart...

It is so amazing to me the amount of love that continues to grow within me. I would give my life for you without a seconds hesitation. The Lord has blessed me with your life and it a true joy to be your mother. It is hard to believe you are almost 12 weeks old...and I thought this whole pregnancy thing would take FOREVER! I have started to picture you as you grow older in there. I wonder about what you look like now, what you will look like tomorrow, next month, and on and on.

There are simply no words to explain to you how wonderful you are. Please know I am always here for you. I pray for you, for your happiness, for your dreams...

I love you sweet baby.

Always and Forever,
Mommy

No comments: