Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Yes, we are...

EXPECTING!

Yes, we are expecting our very first little angel! This should explain all the other posts that will suddenly pop up in the next day or so :) I have been writing to our sweet baby over the last couple of months and saving them to the blog. Eventually I will create a book from the blogs I have posted so that later on in life, our little one can have a record of his/her life in the womb. Just what he/she has always wanted, I'm sure :) Until then, you can have intimate glimpses of my thoughts to our baby! In case you want to read all my random musings to my unborn child, there are 4 new posts in August, 1 in September (hey, I was busy!) and a couple this month...should keep you reading for a while if you're super bored!

We are happy to share our news with all of you, though I think most of you already know at this point!

Here are the belly pics...as a discaimer...Kevin wasn't around to take the second two pictures, so you'll just to forgive the quality :)

In the Beginning...


















12 Weeks....


















13 Weeks...

1 comment:

Mary said...

yea!!!! congrats!! :)