Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

To Bean...

We had our monthly appointment yesterday and everything is perfect! I always get nervous the day of the appointment ~ I have no idea why...(worrywart)...

This was the very first time that Daddy and I got to hear your heartbeat! It was truly the most amazing experience ~ I now know why people buy the at home Doppler's to hear their baby's heartbeat. I could listen to that sound 24 hours a day and never get bored!

Since we are out of the first trimester (YEA), I am finally breathing a little easier. I have only gained 3 lbs, so right on target for the first trimester. I am sure that number will certainly be larger very soon as you continue to grow :)

We were able to schedule our anatomy scan for November 25th at 11:10!!!!!!!! I cannot wait ~ I am so anxious to know if you are a he or a she! I would really love to stop referring to you as It...though some days you are a he and others you are a she. I say boy, Daddy says girl ~ at least one of is right! He has almost convinced me he could be right, but I have to stick to boy just because I want you to have equal representation :)

Your heartrate has slowed from 187 beats to 160 beats. Apparently anywhere from 140 - 160 is perfectly normal at this stage. Since there was no ultrasound, I have no idea how big you are, though according to Baby Center you should be approximately 3 inches by now...much bigger than the original 8 centimeters you were at the first ultrasound!

After our appointment, a friend of mine (you will meet Lynna soon enough and will love her) went with me to a Just Between Friends sale in Sugar Land to look for some baby stuff. I think we got good deals and I was thrilled to save some money! Our very first baby purchases for you...the first of many, many more!

I know April will be here before I can blink, but I am so, so excited to meet you precious baby! Mommy and Daddy (and brother and sister) love you very much!

2 comments:

Western Family said...

We are so happy to hear the news. You have so much great experiences ahead of you.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo very happy for you two!!!! Makes my heart happy!!! Just wait until you feel the baby kick. It made me cry!! Fetalsure is a good cheaper place to buy dopplers! :-) Yeah baby!!