Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nine Months

Sweet baby girl -

The past nine months of my life have been a journey that I really don't know how to put into words.  I wish there was a way I could truly express how much I love you.  And I have from the moment I found out about you.  And I will until the end of time.

Being pregnant with you has been such an incredible blessing.  I can't begin to understand why the Lord chose me to be your Mommy.  But I do know that it is a gift I hope I never take for granted.  Every kick, roll, hiccup and tap is a reminder that our God is a good God.  That He is in the miracle making business. Because truly, there is no other explanation of having a precious life growing inside of my tummy, or anyone's tummy for that matter, than that He is the Creator of all things.  I pray that one day you will know Him and His love.  That you will know that as much as your Daddy and I love you, He loves you more.  Cling to Him sweet child and everything else will fall into place.

Even now you are an amazing little girl.  Before you have even taken your first breath, you have taught me a love I didn't know I could have.  Before you, I couldn't begin to understand how my heart could possibly hold any more love than it already did for your sister.  And yet it did.  I haven't even seen you yet and I know I'd give my life for you. There will never be a place in this world you could go where my love won't follow.  No matter what, my arms will always be open, a shortage of hugs and kisses you will never find.  There will always be a shoulder for you to cry on or a tickle to make you laugh. Sweet girl, even if you are half a foot taller than your Momma one day (and this is highly possible!), this lap will never be too small for you to crawl into.

You are beautiful and precious...treasured beyond measure.  You are my daughter and you are loved ~ to the moon and back!

Thank you for being my daughter.

All my love and hugs,
Mommy

1 comment:

misplaced texan said...

The video is beautiful and so are you.

Gamma