At least in the belly bump department! I think it is safe to say she is growing just fine :)
37 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs (no change since 35 week appointment)
Dilated: 1 cm (no change since 36 week hospital visit)
Effaced: 50% (no change since 36 week hospital visit)
38 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs (no change since 35 week appointment)
Dilated: 1 cm (no change since 36 week hospital visit)
No, that isn't a copy and paste but fail to update moment. That's just how Miss Lilah Bear rolls...stubborn little thing isn't she?! Gets it from her Daddy ;) Or maybe her Mommy, but since I'm the pregnant one, we're going with she gets it from her Daddy!
And so the countdown continues :)


1 comment:
Not long to wait now, huh? I know SOMEONE will keep us long distance contacts posted.. You're still 'cute as can be"
catchup w you in a couple of weeks-
Jonell
Post a Comment