Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Easter Eggstravaganza

Ok, before we ever get started, let me just openly admit I am a terrible mother and failed to take Sophia to get a picture with the Easter bunny.  However, why would I have wanted a repeat of this...
Yea, so judge me now!  Poor kid is just not a fan of giant animals or jolly old Santa for that matter.  Maybe next year, though I can promise you I won't be holding my breath!

And despite my epic failure as a mother and the lack of torture Sophia was forced to endure, we actually had a wonderful Easter weekend.  We went to church on Saturday night to free up some seats for the large number of visitors Kingsland expected on Sunday.  And of course, we couldn't head to church without making a pitstop for an attempt at some cute pictures of my baby girl in her Easter dress.  I don't know why I used to think that picture taking would get easier the older she got...because let me tell you, it did not!

Either way, she's pretty stinking adorable in her Easter outfit :)

And after church, what did we do?!  Yep, we dyed Easter eggs!  I am so glad we have kids because I LOVE dying Easter eggs :)  And it would seem a little silly for a 28-year old grown woman to be dying Easter eggs by herself!  And if I did, I probably wouldn't advertise it to the blog world :)

Contemplating her color options!
 And blue it is!
Though I think she was hoping for purple...
 Dyeing away!
 So proud of her eggs!
 The Easter Bunny has arrived!
And boy was he nice!
Thankfully, the Easter Bunny knows about the $1 spot at Target :)
 Loving her Abby Cadabby plate!
 My little bunny :)
 Elmo sketch pad!

And after all the morning fun, we weren't done!  Off to Chappell Hill for bluebonnet photos with our favorite people ~ stay tuned :)

No comments: