Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We love us some JuJu!!!!!

I know I say how much I love my kid basically all the time...I mean she truly is the love of our lives.  But the thing is, I love our JuJu like he is ours too!  See..."our" JuJu.  It just comes out!  Yes, I know he isn't TECHNICALLY mine...but close enough!  I have loved this little boy since I knew "my Debbie" was pregnant. (I'm not even sure when I started calling her this, but she is...she is "my Debbie ~ and I wouldn't be the same without her!).  I will never forget how she told us she was pregnant and the squeals of joy and delight that erupted from a table of great friends!  And a few months later, we welcomed one of the cutest babies in the entire world into our family and a lifelong friendship was born :)

These two adore each other to absolute pieces!  They talk, laugh, chase, share (well, most of the time) :)  They bring us so much joy and will without a doubt always be a part of each others lives.  Every playdate is filled with memories I wouldn't trade for the entire world...love them I tell you...LOVE THEM!!!

If only we knew what they were talking about...
The power of the swing to make one sleepy!
JuJu loving his big boy swing :)  Yes, we bought a blue one with JuJu in mind!
The power of the swing continues...almost out!
One totally relaxed...the other always up and ready to move :)
 
Peek a boo!
Inside the Fort!  For now, boys are allowed...but just for now :)
(However, we will always make an exception for our June Bug!)
 

Ok...funny story about the following pics...well, at least in my eyes!  Debbie and I laughed so hard at these two.  Sophie was SOOOOOOO insistent on patting Julian.  I thought she was petting him like she "pets" the dogs (i.e. her pet is more of a swinging pat).  However, the following week was when her daily report card said she helped put Coop to sleep by patting him on the back.  So now we know she wanted Julian to go night-night...and in all actuality he was tired!  Such a sweet girl :)  Not to mention Julian being such a trooper letting some tall, skinny girl follow him around, pull on him and push him around ~ only to be patted over and over and over...well, you get the picture :)  You had to be there, but I promise ~ it was stinking adorable!

Told you pushed him around!  She is such a little bully!
Patting in progress...
Julian trying to escape!
Sophia about to follow and pounce...and yes, she literally tackled him like five seconds later.

Tia Debbie took this picture because she thinks Sophie holds her drink funny!  She has gotten better but it's still a little awkward looking at times.  But hey, whatever works :)

 Playtime inside and out of the heat!  
Hot in Texas in early April...who would have thought it???  Gotta love it!

Tia Debbie, Uncle Daniel and Julian,

Thanks for being a part of our lives :)  We love you all so very much (and Tuna and Kiwi too) and cherish your friendships more than you will ever know!  

Love always,
The Taliaferro Family

2 comments:

Debbie said...

WOW!!!! Don't you have a way with words!?!?!?! God put you in our lives for a reason and gave us the beautiful and amazing journey of being pregnant together. To be so lucky as to have friends like you is one thing, but to turn us into new best friends and experiencing all the "1st's" with our 1st baby, is another. One thing is for sure, even if you move to Katy, we will make the effort to come see you all, including James, Jaime, P-Dis 1 and P-Dis 2!!! :) LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

The Taliaferro Family said...

Um yea, you better! No matter what happens, this friendship is worth any amount of miles :) Love you more!