Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Country Living + Crawfish

Yes, it's been a while since I updated but I am going to TRY and get caught up...starting with this weekend :)

Saturday we went to Kirbyville for a crawfish boil ~ mind you I don't actually eat crawfish but it was still a lot of fun!  Besides my husband ate his share and mine so don't you crawfish lovers worry...no "mudbugs" went to waste.  (Side Note:  I know a ton of people love these things...but "mudbugs"...REALLY?  That just does not sound good!  And, yes, picky me has actually tried them and I just can't do it!!!)

Sophie had a great time out in the country.  I am so glad our parents live in the country...something about country living always bring a sense of peace and appreciation for God's work like no other place can.  That's not to say I don't appreciate my city life - five minutes to anything and I'm a little spoiled these days. But the quiet, the country smells, the family times...priceless!  Sophie even got her first ride on a four wheeler - yes, I was nervous but I know her Daddy was careful.  So I tried really hard not to be an overbearing Mama Bear and let her have some quality time with Dada :)

The Family

Sophie eating her burger...aka, the non-crawfish eaters' lunch :)

Cousins!

Mommy, DIRT!  And, yes, some of this went in her mouth!

Sarah and Emma = Sisterly Love :)

Sophie and Uncle Ray

Daddy and Daughter!
Sophie's first four-wheeler ride!

Off they go!
Hi Mommy!
Driving (Illegally ~ I think she's a little young!)
Coming back...my heart can slow down now :)

Nice relaxing day!   Thank you God for wonderful days, amazing memories, and family to spend them with!

No comments: