...the next few posts will be slightly out of chronological order! But hey, unless you are completely
anal compulsive addicted to organization like me, then it won't bother you :) Plus, if I hadn't of said anything you probably wouldn't have put two and two together anyway...heck, you would probably just be proud of me for posting anything at this point!
So I posted about Swing Set Day 1 (
http://taliaferrofam.blogspot.com/2011/04/swingset-day-1.html), but what you don't know is there was actually a Swing Set Day 2 and yes, even a Swing Set Day 3!!! Said Swing Set is now
begrudgingly lovingly referred to as "the fort". Apparently, at some point, once a swing set reaches beyond, oh you know, HUGE, it no longer falls within the parameters of a simple swing set. To my defense, and I know I've said this before, but it DID NOT look that big on the box. And even in CostCo, it just looks like a fun swing set! I mean they have it set up in the aisle...how big could it possibly be??? Well, now we know don't we...
It went from this...
to this...
and went a little something like this in between...
2 comments:
That looks like a great swing set!!
It's not a swing set it's a FORT! A CASTLE! It has its on zip code.... :).... but seeing Soph swing in it and giggling and having a wonderful time it made it all worth it!!
Post a Comment