Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Swingset ~ Day 1!

Yes, we're, I'm crazy to want to get a swingset when our house is on the market!  But, hey, it may or may not sale and this kid loves to be outside so here we go :)  I'm sure the boys are thinking I'm the biggest pain in the rear right about now...anytime there is a diagram posted ON the fence...

But hey, in my defense, it looked MUCH smaller on the box??? 

The beginning!
 
Sophie and her Aunt Jaja :)
Sophie and her "Gog"s (at least it's close to dogs!)
Left: Sophie and her new bench!  First completed project of the day :)
Right: Sophie and a rocking chair that was mine and my brother's when we were little.
Playing with her JaJa :)
In progress!  And soooo much taller than it was in my head!
Reference point...Kevin is 6' 4"!


Thank you boys for loving me and Sophie enough to tolerate our my craziness!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thank you for all these great posts and pictures! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! Can't wait to see her this weekend! :)