Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

"Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious; If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious; Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

Is it stuck in your head yet?!

In case you couldn't tell from the title, we saw Mary Poppins yesterday and loved it! I could have done without the lady behind us tapping her feet and I'm sure James would have preferred the little boy next to him wasn't constantly sneezing and coughing, but hey what do you do?! Overall we had a great time!

The set and special effects were amazing! If you have a chance to see it, GO! I promise you won't be disappointed. While we weren't allowed to take pictures during the performances, here are a few taken during intermission.

Side Note ~ Do you think it would be too soon to ask my husband to take me to the Sound of Music in December???















































No comments: