It is THE week! Two more days to go and we get to see you Bean Pole!
I love, love our heart rate monitor! We got it in last Wednesday and I used it before Daddy got home since he was on pick-up duty for Annie, so he asked me to do it Thursday night so he could hear as well. It's so fun to see his face light up when he hears your heartbeat! I have a fantastic husband who is going to be one amazing father ~ to be so blessed is a wonderful thing!
Since Monday's are my least favorite day, I started my day off this morning by listening to you ~ I love how you flip around in there. It's fun to listen to your heartbeat and then imagine you moving around getting resituated! You truly made my day :)
I love you Bean Pole!
See you soon,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment