Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day

"I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense."
~ Article I of the Code of Conduct for the Armed Forces of the United States

I cannot express my gratitude for each and every veteran ~ past, present and future ~ who have and will give selflessly in the fight for our country and our rights. It is those men and women who sacrifice more than we can imagine. Every day they fight for us knowing that this may be their last and willingly take that risk. They give up the opportunities to watch children grow up, to be at birthday parties and celebrate holidays with family and friends, to attend soccer games and school plays. And their families stay here offering support, fighting right along with them; for that, I consider each of you my heroes as well.

In honor of those who have fallen recently...your families will continue to be in my prayers and I am forever grateful to you for all you have given, for you have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Fort Hood:
Michael Grant Cahill, 62
Pft. Francheska Velez, 21
Pfc. Aaron Thomas Nemelka, 19
Pfc. Michael Pearson, 21
Pfc. Kham S. Xiong, 23
Spc. Frederick Greene, 29
Spc. Jason Dean Hunt, 22
Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29
Staff Sgt. Justin M. Decrow, 32
Maj. L. Eduardo Caraveo, 52
Lt. Col. Juanita Warman, 55
Capt. John Gaffaney, 56
Capt. Russell Seager, 51

Fort Lewis:
Pfc. Christopher I. Walz, 25
Spc. Jared D. Stanker, 22
Sgt. Fernando Delarosa, 24
Sgt. Dale R. Griffin, 29
Sgt. Issac B. Jackson, 27
Sgt. Patrick O. Williamson, 24
Staff Sgt. Luis M. Gonzalez, 27

No comments: