So...I cannot be certain, but I THINK I felt the baby!
I hesitate to get too excited seeing as how during pregnancy your belly does any number of things on a given day. I thought I felt something this weekend and my sweet, dear husband said, "or, it could just be gas." All I could do was laugh and agree :) Not much else to say to that!
But on the way to work today, I felt the same thing, so maybe, it really is our little jumping bean?! I guess time will tell :)
On that note Bean Pole, if it was you..."Hi Baby! Mommy loves you!"
And, if it wasn't, "Hi Baby! Mommy loves you, but please kick or wiggle a little harder next time so I know for sure it is you!"
Eight more days until we see you on the ultrasound!
All my love,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment