Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Update...

Well, only 9 1/2 more days! I cannot wait to see you at our next ultrasound! Even though Daddy and I are super-duper curious (and yes, your lame Mommy just used the word "super-duper) to know if you are a boy or girl, more than anything we just want to know that you are healthy and happy in Mommy's tummy.

I finally broke down and ordered a fetal heart rate monitor this morning so that Mommy and Daddy can check up on you every now and then. I figure you might as well go ahead and get used to being checked up on! You have many more years of that ahead of you my sweet boy or girl! All out of love ~ I promise it is not to make your life miserable :)

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and update you on what's going on outside of your little world. Until next time sweet baby!

All my love,
Mommy

No comments: