Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm a Big Girl Now!

Nana got Soph a precious little table for Christmas...with FOUR chairs I might add! Plenty of room for JuJu, Emeri, Avari, Harper Anne...oh, and I suppose her sister at some point ~ provided Soph agrees to share with her :)

I know I've mentioned this before, but here is even more proof that our sweet girl LOVES to help her Daddy!


Daddy finished the table after Soph went night-night, but guess who was pretty thrilled with her gift when she woke up the next morning?!  (You'll have to excuse her bed-head!)

2 comments:

Dan Hinojosa said...

Can I just say how precious she is wiping her new table down?!?!?!?!

The Paradis Family said...

I just love this! She's too sweet...can't believe how much she's grown up :) :( Oh, and I LOVE the bed-head ;)