"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." ~ Psalms 107:1
I have to say that while I normally look forward to eating a ton at Thanksgiving, the morning all-day sickness was not really allowing for my normal enthusiasm. Of course, I was still looking forward to spending time with family, all the while praying I didn't get overly carsick on the drive to Mom's. All in all, the trip went fairly smoothly...I only had a few serious nausea moments and was still able to enjoy most of my go-to Turkey Day foods.
Our sweet girl had a fantastic time playing with the "big kids". She adores her cousins and does all she can to keep up...and truth be told, she can hang in there pretty well!
Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving Day 2011...enjoy :)
Apparently, Dolly wanted some banana!
Pro: At least she was kind to share :)
Con: Hopefully she doesn't feel the need to feed her baby sister in the same way :/


Swinging :)
Her face would almost lead you to believe she was scared...
but I promise she was having a great time!


Playtime with the girls!
My sweet family...

of FOUR!


The best part of Turkey Day...family time!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and obviously had a little something extra special to be thankful for this year. I am so honored to be Mommy to these two sweet girls ~ can't wait to see what their futures hold!
Hope each of your Thanksgiving Day celebrations was equally as blessed as ours!



No comments:
Post a Comment