Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome Sweet Babies!

Can I just start this by saying I am sooooo in love with these precious baby girls? Furthermore, I am so grateful to have been a witness to this incredible journey...a journey of struggles, fear, confusion, and tears...a journey that led to an amazing relationship with our heavenly Father...a journey of hope, love and most of all faith.

And it is with that faith, our sweet friends welcomed their beautiful twin girls into this world, giving the Lord the honor and praise every step of the way.

I love this family so very much and wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else on this day other than right by their side.  Thank you both for allowing me the honor to be a part of this day, this journey and whatever crazy rides await us in the future!

Emeri Faith Paradis
November 5, 2011 @ 1:22 pm
5.0 lbs 18" long

Avari Hope Paradis
November 5, 2011 @ 1:25 pm
5.0 lbs 18.5" long

Left:  James and Uncle Kevin holding sweet Avari's tiny hands...this melts my heart!
Right:  Uncle Kevin not letting go...he was in love the minute he laid eyes on these two!

Jaime with sweet Emeri

James and Jaime loving on E

 I think Miss A has her Daddy wrapped already :)

What a truly blessed day ~ I hope one day these girls know how much they are loved, not only by their family but more importantly by our sweet heavenly Father who somehow found us worthy of sharing in the lives of not one, but two amazingly beautiful, sweet and precious baby girls.  I absolutely cannot wait to see what the future holds for each of you...somehow I think both of you were intended for greatness beyond our imaginations! I love you both more than words can say!!!

P.S.  It just so happens and I would like it noted for the records, that I was right on as far as your birth dates were concerned!  I kept telling your Mommy November 4th or 5th...water broke on the 4th and arrival on the 5th!  Pretty accurate if I do say so myself :)  Moral of the story girls, trust your Aunt Heather...oh and come to me and Uncle Kevin when Mommy and Daddy say no ;)  Love you both!

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

LOVE this post and LOVE you!!! Thank you for being WILLING to be a part of our special day...I am so thankful you were by my side through it all! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Love you bunches and am so excited about all the special memories our families will make together :)
Oh, and yes, I admit it...you were right (but just this once ;) )!!!