Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sweet Baby Beanie Weenie!

Well, I hate to tell you this, but Beanie Weenie might stick around for a little while!  I've become so accustomed to calling you that, it just kind of fits...not in a bad way of course...just in a crazy Momma sort of way :)

Truth is, we found out yesterday that you are another sweet, precious, absolutely beautiful baby GIRL!  And...side note...you weren't shy about it!!!  Probably because I told you before the ultrasound that Santa was watching you ~ yea, I'm sure that's it :)

Seeing you was such an amazing early Christmas gift for us.  We are absolutely head over heels in love with you angel girl.  With your precious arms, legs, head...oh heck, even your hiney was adorable!  You were determined not to give us a glimpse of your face, but that's alright.  We are just so blessed and honored to have gotten to spend those few minutes watching you and the amazing gift the Lord has given us.  It is still a miracle to me how He forms your life inside Mommy, and it's a miracle I LOVE being a part of.

This past weekend was the first time I was absolutely positive that I felt you.  And sweet girl, it was at a Texans game!  Way to be a sold-out fan!  You loved the noise, the cheers, the music!  You loved it all ~ oh, except for the fact that we lost :(  However, truth be told, I'd take a loss to feel you move any day, hands down.  It is an incredible feeling that words just can't describe...sometimes I think your Daddy is just a teeny bit jealous.

I still wonder often about you, but am also focusing on the here and now as opposed to several months from now...on every little kick, punch and roll.  Christmas is two days away, but my Christmas came early this year.  My Christmas came when we find out about you back in October.  You and Soph will always be my precious gifts no matter what day of the year it is.

We love you precious girls so much and can't wait to see your beautiful face (when you are finished baking that is)!

Keep growing strong sweet baby!  You are loved more than you could ever possibly understand, always and forever.

All our love, hugs, and kisses,
Mommy, Daddy and So-So

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

YAY for baby girls!!! We are going to have so much fun ganging up on the daddies :)