Back in October (still getting caught up in blog world), we took a family trip to Moody Gardens. I had high hopes that Soph would love it, but in toddler world, one day we can love something and the next think it's the worst thing that ever existed on the planet. Heck, around here, that is sometimes a minute to minute occurrence. Kid has a mind of her own, I tell you! And it's a "strong-willed" one at that...
Despite that, this day happened to be a good day and she had a wonderful time (minus a few "early terrible two" moments)! A special thanks to Mimi and PopPop for driving down to spend the day with us. We are so blessed that Soph has so many wonderful grandparents in her life. She certainly adores her "my Mimi" :)
Cutest frog I ever saw (for the record, on a normal day I HATE frogs)!
We have since learned froggies say "ibbit-ibbit"...gotta figure out how to get that "r" in there :)


Walking like a big girl...cause you know, strollers are apparently for babies.
Walking or being carried is soooo much better!

Discovery Museum
Colors and books...two of her favorite things!

Aquarium Pyramid
Watching the sea lions. Later we got to see them do tricks for their lunch :) Even got splashed a little to which Soph kept signing "more". I for one thought one splash was adequate :)
She could watch fish for hours...


Precious penguins!
Snack Break! This girl LOVES her Cheetos :)
Family pics get harder the older she gets...and here I used to think it would get easier :/
Rainforest Pyramid
I love butterflies!!!
Getting cranky...

He (or she???) was SO still!
Pretty flowers...


Pretty birds...
Pretty monkeys...??? Ok, well maybe not...cute is probably a more appropriate word!




No comments:
Post a Comment