Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So this wasn't technically Soph's first Halloween, but it was the first Halloween where we could actually go trick-or-treating...and mind you, it did not take her long to figure out the concept!  Free candy ~ this girl is ALL in!!! 

This year, I actually "made" Soph's costume and I have to say, I think she looked pretty stinking adorable!  Now, next year, who knows if I'll actually make her costume or not.  I guess that all depends on if I tackle that "learn to sew" idea I've been throwing around for a while now.  Sewing a full blown costume will definitely be a little more challenging than making a tutu and glueing some pom-pom balls and red suspender ribbon to a shirt!  But hey, we will cross that bridge when we get there.  Besides, at some point she might actually have an opinion about what she wants to be...oh why must they grow up so quickly?!
Anyway, all that jibberish to say that Halloween was a huge success!  In fact, it was WAY more successful that our recent trip to visit Santa at the mall (stay tuned for a picture of that mighty fun family outing)!

Enjoy :)
On our way to school/work Halloween morning...
Ready to Roll!
Even if I do say so myself, she is one CUTE clown!
And that is one ADORABLE tutu tushy!!!

Knock-Knock :)
Left: Trick or Treating with our neighbor Sami...
Right:  Assessing her loot :)

Hanging with Mommy and Daddy!  

Heading home to trick-or-treat with Dada!

 Halloween Helper!

M&M Mania :)
Side Note:  She may look "odd" in the second picture, but this was when I had just informed her there would be no more M&M's or candy that evening.  Oh, the horror!

No comments: