It is hard to believe I am 3 1/2 months pregnant as I write this...in some ways it seems like yesterday when we found out about you. And yet, in others, it seems like a lifetime ago. I keep thinking about what you will look like...will you look like Mommy...Daddy...Sissy??? I wonder about your personality, the relationship you will have with Soph, the sports you will play, the dreams you will have, the life you will live.
Pretty soon, say, oh, one week and approximately 30 minutes from now, we will be sitting in a doctor's office anxiously awaiting the chance to hear your heartbeat, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, find out if you are a girl or a boy. Of course, the original plan was to wait until Christmas, but you will realize soon enough that Mommy is a planner and I NEED to know! However, if Daddy has restraint, than I too will wait
Even now sweet baby, I hope that you can tell how much I absolutely adore you! My heart truely overfloweth with love for you. It is the absolute honor of my life to be your Mommy. Keep growing Beanie Weenie! See you soon :)
Oh, and please cooperate with the doctor next week! Oh, and thanks for easing up on all that nausea and vomiting! It is greatly appreciated and just might earn you a trip to Disney World :)
All my love and hugs, always and forever,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment