Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

So-So got a haircut!!!!!!!!!!

And she did fantastic!  And she looks adorable!!  And she has CURLY hair!!!  And she looks adorable!!!! And I love her!!!!!  And I am so proud!!!!!!  And she loved her blow-pop!!!!!!!  And, oh wait...did I already mention that she looks ADORABLE?!

Playing at Snip-Its :)
Waiting our turn for the big moment!

In the chair!  There is a TV to watch in front of the chairs and her hairdresser had bubbles.
Can we say kid-friendly?!

Sophie and her hairdresser.

Mommy and So-So!  Can you tell she was preoccupied?!

Tia Debbie brought a blow-pop!  Smart ~ VERY smart!!!

So-So with her beloved Tia :)

I got a little picture happy!  But it was a huge milestone...
My baby's 1st ever haircut ~ ok...trim!  But still...a BIG stinking deal!!!





For the record, Kevin was out of town on a business trip.  However, I did ask him if he minded if I took her without him and he said it was ok!

No comments: