Sophie's Easter pics at school by Paulson Photography
Love them!!!
Side Note: One is all smiles and the other is all personality.
I couldn't decide between the two so I got both :)
Easter Sunday at Second Baptist
Our family after church Easter morning
George did not want to be excluded!
I promise we still love him...he might not be as spoiled as he used to be
but he is still loved :)
Opening her gifts from that mean bunny!
Seems she might like him better now :)
Time to eat ~ Sophie's favorite hobby :)
On the Menu: Ham, Chicken and Dumplings and Rolls


Dessert...My attempt at being domestic!
I think it's safe to say Sophie liked it!!!


The twins' Easter baskets...
the Easter bunny made a special delivery at our house :)



Ready to swim!
Her first swim in the pool as a big girl!!!
Let the fun begin :)






Despite the fact she didn't really enjoy the Easter Bunny, she did seem to enjoy dying Easter eggs, the food, the cake, the presents, the swimming...yea, pretty much everything except that darn bunny! Better luck next year?!











No comments:
Post a Comment