The Birthday Girl "Posing" for Pics!
Kevin and I took half a day off work that day because I couldn't stand for Sophie to spend her entire birthday at school...of course she had to go to school for at least part of the day! Why?! Well, her school party of course!!!!!!!!! Friends, cupcakes, a mess, more cupcakes, a bigger mess!Sophie loves school. She loves her teachers. She loves her friends. She loves the toys. She loves outside. She pretty much LOVES it! (Side Note: I say this because I know it's true. However, since reaching the big O-N-E, she has developed a certain degree of separation anxiety. As in hiding behind my legs, crying when I leave, chasing me to the door kind of anxiety...yes, it's awful...and that's enough said about that...)
Anyway, she does love it and therefore, we couldn't very well NOT have a party for her there! I mean her teachers have watched her grow-up! They wanted to celebrate too :) And frankly, any chance for cupcakes...I for one am all about it...and apparently, so are all of these adorable little faces :)
Playtime before the party!
(Soph, Avarie and Charley)



Waiting on the cupcakes! Poor Harper Anne had just woken up from a nap :( She isn't in Sophia's class anymore, but they made an exception for the besties :)
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!
Yes, I think I will have a cupcake!
Happy Birthday Girl!!!




The Besties!


The Line-Up
(Carlisle, Mia, Charley, Avarie, Cooper)
Avarie inspecting this whole cupcake idea...
She at least tried the icing!
Charley and Avarie washing it down!
Avarie, Ms. Matute and Coop
Todd 1 (+ Har-Har) in the house!
And finally, the aftermath!
(For the record, we did stay and help clean up! I mean really, multiply this by ten toddlers and that MIGHT give you an idea of what the floor looked like!)
(For the record, we did stay and help clean up! I mean really, multiply this by ten toddlers and that MIGHT give you an idea of what the floor looked like!)
The Pooped Party Girl!
Think she had a good time??? Cause if I had to vote, I'd vote yes ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment