Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Your Party ~ 1.5 of 3 That Is!

Ok, so the 1.5 of 3 isn't exactly a party...hence, why I have labeled it 1.5.  However, it was a celebration and so I couldn't very well leave it out, now could I?!  Right...I didn't think so!  Glad you agree :)

So after her school birthday party and a much needed nap, Kevin and I took our sweet girl for a family day (well, more like a family couple of hours) at the zoo.  I for one LOVE the zoo and am convinced Sophia likes it too :)  I mean, really, how could you not?!

A few pics from our family fun birthday celebration :)

The Birthday Girl with Daddy and Mommy!
Sophie LOVED the fish!
Watching the sea lions...
FYI, there is another seal on the other side that you can't see.  
They were playing...not that my child seemed to care at all.
She was way more interested in the bars to the enclosure...that's my Sophie!
Just a couple shots of the animals.

And in this family, no trip to the zoo is complete if you don't get to ride the carousel! AND, as a special treat, she actually got to ride on an animal ~ an owl to be exact!!!  I can't say for sure she loved it but it will grow on her :)



I cherish memories like these ~ the days of laughter, smiles, milestones and pure joy!  And, yes, I know she won't remember this day, but her Daddy and I certainly will.  She is only little for such a short time, and I intend to soak up every single second to the very best of my abilities.  She truly is our greatest blessing!  We love you Sophia Grace ~ you will always be our little Peanut Butter :)

No comments: