Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

My sweet husband and precious baby girl picked out these gorgeous flowers for me! The Saturday before Valentine's Day I was so sick with sinuses and congestion that I could barely stand to get off the couch.  So my dear husband took Sophie out for a couple hours and let me rest.  And this was what accompanied them home!  I am so very blessed to be loved by these two angels ~ they are truly the light of my life.

Absolutely...
BEAUTIFUL!

Nana sent Sophie a Valentine's card and it had a little something in it :)  I can't tell you how much Kevin and I laughed at this sweet girl.  She was absolutely captivated by her card and gift.  Thank you, Nana!

Reading her card!
Fascinated by her $5!
Debating on putting her money in the piggy...
Do I HAVE to Mom?
Deposit made :)  So proud!

Sophie had her very first Valentine's Day party on Monday afternoon!  Kevin and I took half a day's vacation and went to lunch just the two of us.  This does not happen often so I was really looking forward to it!  I wish I could say it was a ton of fun, but I was so medicated on Benadryl that I was out of it the entire time :(  Sorry Honey!  After lunch, we went home and I took a MUCH needed nap. Thankfully, I was feeling worlds better when I woke up, and since I had not run fever, off to the party we went!  I am so, so glad that we got to share this with her.  It still amazes me how big she has gotten :( She absolutely loves school and we have been told she is often the life of the party :)  Oh and for the record, Sophie can eat sugar with the best of them!!!

Hi Mom!  Hi Dad!  What ya doing here?
Sophie and some of her friends!
Fruit!  And yes, she ate it!  I was shocked that she could handle it, but she gummed it right up ;)
Sugar, Sugar...
And more SUGAR!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Even not feeling well, it was a wonderful day and yet another of Sophie's firsts to mark down in the record books :)  We are so very, very blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you guys today! So glad we finally got to meet Sophie in person! She is a doll baby!! Lucky you!!!

Debbie said...

I can't wait to see my little sunshine! She is SO STINKING CUTE!!!!!!!!