have we been? I've got one word for you ~ SICK!!! I tell you, this family cannot catch a break in the sickness area lately. If it isn't Sophie, it's me. Thankfully Kevin has missed the viruses, infections, doctor visits, tests, etc. Well, he actually hasn't missed all the doctor visits simply because I made him go to the ENT with me! I do not like pain and having your ear vacuumed out and a wick put in, is not the most pleasant experience. Anyway, enough details on that. To sum it up, I have basically been sick (at least to some degree) almost the entire month of February and Sophie probably half of it. BUT, things are looking up and I am finally feeling a LOT better, and (crossing my fingers and praying I don't jinx it) Sophie only has a minor runny nose at the current moment.
So now that I am in the process of getting well, be prepared to get caught up on the recent times in the Taliaferro household ~ the healthy, fun times that is :)


No comments:
Post a Comment