Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Free Entertainment ~ Episode 1 :)

Sophie is 1) a little piglet and 2) a share bear! Now considering how active she is, I assume the little piglet part is to be expected. The only problem is that when you have food, it technically means she has food. And if you don't share, she gives you this really sad, confused look which just breaks your heart. So basically, I set her up this little snack tray so she could be a big girl and so I could have my snack in peace :)

Here comes part two ~ the share bear part. She shares EVERYTHING with the pups. Granted they love her generous spirit, but it is not something we want to encourage. Well, where the dogs + table food are concerned that is! Trust me, our dogs begged before, but now it is terrible.  I have no idea how many Mum-Mums and Gerber cheetos they have consumed in the last month.  It's actually probably best I don't know!  That being said, while Sophie enjoyed her snack, the dogs were being given a lesson on leaving Sissy's food alone.  George did wonderfully!  Annie did wonderfully until the cheeto called her name and she simply didn't have the power to resist!  Mind you, I pried that cheeto out of her mouth.  Gross, I know.  But I was trying to prove a point!!!  (Don't worry, the gross prying the cheeto part was not recorded!)

Snack Time
Friday, February 4, 2011

No comments: